Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Correct Address!!

Hey everyone!  I got some new details regarding mailing address.  Letters and small packages should be sent to the address below.  Whenever possible try to fit all into a padded envelope.  It will get there much quicker.  Even sending several padded envelopes will get there quicker than a package.  You can still send larger packages to this address but it will take much longer.  Here it is:

April Kein PCT 
U.S. Peace Corps/Ghana
 P.O. Box 5796 
Accra-North Ghana
West Africa 
(label as “airmail” and number letters)


If you feel you want to send a large package or want it to get there quicker by using FedEx or DHL, use this address but it is VERY expensive.


April Klein PCT
U.S. Peace Corps/Ghana
4 Dade Walk Labone
Accra, Ghana
West Africa


My email is april.klein6@gmail.com and I will soon have a cell phone to communicate with you all.


I love you and hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love you sweet girl!!! I Will be following your blog. Lots of prayers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send pictures when you can. I am sure you will see things you have never seen before

    ReplyDelete